Fabio Fiorucci Srl
With over 50 years of experience, Fabio Fiorucci Srl is known nationally and internationally for its great professionalism and technical know-how. It is one of the major European leaders in marine electronics.
Since 2010 we represent the famous English house Kelvin Hughes (founded over 250 years ago by Thomas Hughes, a Master of the Clock-makers Company, and Lord Kelvin, a prolific inventor and one of the world’s greatest scientists.) With the acquisition of these ‘latest from the German Hensoldt group which incorporates some of the most important technology companies in the world, our product portfolio has extended to naval and land security systems
- Fabio Fiorucci s.r.l. undertakes to pursue a policy that places customer satisfaction at the center of its activities.
The objectives set by Fabio Fiorucci s.r.l. I’m:
- attention to communication with the customer as part of the services offered;
- ensure a competent and stable technical staff;
- control and, where possible, reduce the costs for our clients.
The objectives are pursued by offering and adapting the processes to the particular needs identified, implicit and explicit, and by monitoring the achievement of the commitments undertaken in the contractual phase, with a view to assessing risks / opportunities.
The achievement of these objectives will be monitored through appropriate indicators, the detection of customer satisfaction and the analysis of complaints.
The company also undertakes to:
- meet the mandatory requirements and those required by the ISO 9001 standard by continuously improving the effectiveness of the implemented Quality System;
- Ensure that the Policy is appropriate to the purposes and context of the organization;
- Introduce a risk-based approach to the company, aimed at identifying the causes of problems by promptly adopting the necessary measures to prevent them;
- Periodically check the performance achieved through the Review of the Quality System, reviewing the objectives;
- Continue mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers / partners.
By achieving these objectives, we intend to create a company that increases its presence on the market and makes customer satisfaction the differentiating factor in a competitive market.